Come play with us! The Y runs a free Early Learning Readiness (ELR) Program – a kind of community-based preschool that provides a stimulating environment for children and helpful education and support for caregivers. Y membership is not required. We welcome new faces all year long!
The ELR Program offers an informal setting with multiple play stations, where caregivers will learn more about how children develop and how they can encourage learning and skill building at home:
- Circle time and learning centers based around a monthly theme
- Kids engage in active play, developing physically, verbally, and socially
- Caregivers learn more about how to help your child learn and be ready for school
- Caregivers of young children can meet and socialize with one another
- Youth and adults can enjoy toys, books, games, resources, and more