It is only through the support of our hundreds of volunteers and donors that we are able to give back to our communities. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful change in your community.
- Lead Boards of Directors and committees at local Ys
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate youth in building the skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors and better health
- Extend a hand to help members who want to live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
If you would like to be a YMCA volunteer, contact the Y nearest you.