Perkins Family YMCA and Bay Hundred Senior Center
Full Service Senior Center, for anyone in the community age 60 and over, operated through
Upper Shore Aging, and co-located within the YMCA. Center provides congregate meals, arts enrichment, educational seminars, and access to services. Membership to the YMCA is NOT required to participate in the Bay Hundred Senior Center programs and activities.
- 3 Lane lap pool with attached shallow-water teaching area with “in-pool” seating area.
- Two spacious Group Exercise Studios
- Multipurpose room
- Conference Room
- State-of-the-art Wellness Center with Life Fitness, Cybex, Hammer Strength, Sci Fit, Concept II and Octane Fitness equipment
- Gymnasium with indoor walking track around perimeter
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms
- Two family changing rooms with lockers
- Co-Ed sauna (available during pool hours)
- Public restrooms located at the rear of facility available for use with outdoor recreational programs and sporting events.
- Prep kitchen
- Stay & Play Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-11:30am; 3-6:30pm; Saturday 8-11:30am; Sunday 11am-2:30pm
Become a Member
Every “Y” is Your “Y” in the YMCA of the Chesapeake. Your membership gives you access to all 10 Eastern Shore area branches, as well as every YMCA in Maryland, and most branches Nationwide!
Classes and Activities for the branch:
- Cardio Classes
- Strength Training Classes
Are you interested in coaching? Want to help with youth programs for a volunteer opportunity your whole family can participate in? When we all join, we rise together!
We Appreciate Your Support
Every year, we rely on donations to help ensure that all of the people in our community can access our services. There are lots of ways you can give, and we’re grateful for your help.
All branches of the YMCA of the Chesapeake will be closed all day on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.