The Philosophy of the YMCA Preschool Program:
• To prepare children for kindergarten by using the Maryland Model for School Readiness.
• Individualized approach to learning with emphasis on self-development rather than competition.
• Grant children the gift to develop according to their own natural developmental skill levels.
• Strengthen emotional and social development for future learning experiences.
Objectives of the YMCA Preschool Program:
• Provide an environment which is pleasant, attractive and where the child can interact with his/her peers.
• To know the joy of learning.
• Provide developmentally appropriate activities designed to meet each child’s needs.
• Provide the child with the necessary skills to become self-sufficient within the environment.
YMCA Preschool Program Fees:
2 days/week: YMCA Members $45 Program Participants $60
3 days/week: YMCA Members $50 Program Participants: $65
5 days/week: YMCA Members $70 Program Participants: $85
5 days/week: YMCA Members $145 Program Participants $160
Please contact Elizabeth Pumpaly at firstname.lastname@example.org.