The Perkins Family YMCA is located behind St. Michaels Middle High School off of Seymour Avenue in St. Michaels, MD. In addition to the facility amenities listed below, our facility also houses a full service Senior Center, for anyone in the community age 60 and over, which is operated through Upper Shore Aging. Center provides congregate meals, arts enrichment, educational seminars, and access to services. Membership to the YMCA is NOT required to participate in the Bay Hundred Senior Center programs and activities.
- 3 Lane lap pool with attached shallow-water teaching area with “in-pool” seating area.
- Two spacious Group Exercise Studios
- Multipurpose room
- Conference Room
- State-of-the-art Wellness Center with Life Fitness, Cybex, Hammer Strength, Sci Fit, Concept II and Octane Fitness equipment
- Gymnasium with indoor walking track around perimeter
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms
- Two family changing rooms with lockers
- Co-Ed sauna (available during pool hours)
- Public restrooms located at the rear of facility available for use with outdoor recreational programs and sporting events.
- Prep kitchen
- Stay & Play Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-11:30am; 3-6:30pm; Saturday 8-11:30am; Sunday 11am-2:30pm